The personal blog for Tim Provencio of Searcy County, Arkansas.
Friday, March 6, 2020
10 Things You Should Know When Interacting with an INTJ
1. There is Literally Nothing Between the Lines: There are no hidden and obscure messages to be found between the lines. What I say, is what I mean.
2. Don’t (Try to) Surprise Me: I need to plan.
3. I Actually Do Have Feelings (On Occasion): Yes, I know, it’s hard to believe. I feel things very deeply.
4. Don’t Get Offended: When you ask for my advice or opinion. I will tell you the truth, without sugarcoating it.
5. Don’t Worry About Offending Me: I don’t get offended if someone tells me I’ve done something wrong, just explain the problem so that I can fix it.
6. Be Real, or Get Out: I recognize manipulation, lies, and bullshit miles away and have zero tolerance for it.
7. An Argument is Not a Fight: I recognize manipulation, lies, and bullshit miles away and have zero tolerance for it.
8. Efficiency is Life: I am an efficient person, and I like to make sure everything is done in the most efficient way possible.
9. This is My Face: I am expressionless most of the time.
10. Alone Time is the Best Time: If I say “I’m just staying home tonight” or “I just want to be alone”, it’s nothing against you.